Thursday, April 2, 2015

This is it!

Today is our last day at CIMT! Tonight we will see everyone. Tomorrow we leave for Disney early in the morning. The therapist said she doesn't think we will need to come in tomorrow morning, so we will head on to Orlando. :) 

Jonah has continued to work hard last night and today to use righty. 

This morning we took him to play for an hour at the McWayne Science Center.






Doesn't Jonah have a great Daddy? We are so happy he could be with us this time. 


Check out righty getting chips without any reminders! 

****

We've just finished therapy and Jonah did a great job. We've seen a lot of process in a week. He turned a knob about 30 degrees. Mrs. J is super proud of him and like always, we are a little sad to leave her. 

I took another pic of Jonah at therapy. He was swinging in a basket and so happy. :) He really does love it here. 


But you know what else he's gonna love? Seeing Elijah, Caroline, Caleb, Papaw and Mamaw tonight. We can't wait to see them! :-)  

I am trying to get him to tak a nap right now and I hear, "help! I stuck!" This is what I walk in to see.


He has also started telling us "I escaped!"   And he is correct. 

Love you all! Thanks for following Jonah's progress. I'm so proud of our stroke survivor. He really is a hero. 



** As always, blogging from my phone. Please forgive the typos. 



No comments:

Post a Comment