Wednesday, November 6, 2013

On the road again...

After a quick breakfast at the hotel, we are on the road again. Our DVD player broke before we even got out of KY-- so we are on to the old fashion forms of entertainment. 


Holding snacks and drinking juice. (Sitting Jonah next to the snack bag is never a good idea. When will I learn?) 

And...


Math! Elijah is getting a jump start on his make up work. Don't let this face fool you, he just told me these math problems were his favorite and felt like a game.  (And yes... He is doing math with a pen. Dangerous, I know. It's all I could find in the car to write with. The pencils were forgotten. Oops!) 

So next stop Walmart:
DVD Player
Pencils

Love you all. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing, I love seeing these sweet faces. I cannot believe the DVD player stopped working... So love to hear about your adventures. Praying for you this morning. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete