Saturday, November 16, 2013

Thursday

Jonah did great today. They don't send us pictures from camp anymore... So I don't have any to share. I can say that he is working very hard. He is saying a lot more words too. We ended up staying with Scott today to go over a few things and I could hear Jonah crying most of the time. :( :( He was screaming MOMMY. Which is odd, because he rarely ever cries for me. I think they are really pushing him. Alex said she thought he could here my voice because be doesn't usually stay so upset. 

Elijah worked very hard on math and reading today. One of the best things we did today was go to Thomas Edison's Lab. It was several buildings. We were allowed in the one that was three stories. It was one of the most amazing things I've ever seen. Both boys really enjoyed it. Especially my little science lover, Elijah. 









No comments:

Post a Comment